COMPACT SPORT SEDAN
Loaded with first-class features and boasting super-car inspired design, the Acura ILX brings distinction to the compact sport sedan.
AcuraWatch™ offers a list of safety and driver assistance systems that come standard in every 2020 Acura ILX. You’ll drive with confidence with technology like Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System and Road Departure Mitigation.
The Collision Mitigation Braking System can alert you to obstacles detected ahead. Using both radar and camera, it's programmed to provide visual alerts when it determines a crash is possible and if you don't react, it can automatically brake for you(3).
Setting the cruise control during your urban commute? Acura technology makes it possible. As with a conventional system, the available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system allows you to set a desired speed but also maintain a desired interval from the car detected ahead so you enjoy the benefits of cruise control in light traffic.
The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) uses a camera that can identify lane divisions and works proactively to keep the vehicle within a detected lane. On straight or mildly curving roads, LKAS will work to maintain the car in the center of a detected lane.
The Road Departure Mitigation system detects objects on the side of the road and helps you avoid them. When the system detects the ILX is about to leave the road, it warns the driver with an MID warning message, and on Advance models, an amber head-up warning. The system then uses the active steering function of the Lane Keeping Assist system and can automatically apply brakes if necessary to help keep you from leaving the road altogether.
The 2020 ILX serves up smart, convenient tech in a beautiful setting.
Positioned for your comfort, the upper 8-inch display lets you find destinations and get directions using the Voice Recognition System, and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™(4) and advanced Traffic Rerouting™ keep you updated.
The On Demand Multi-Use Display™ is an intuitive touch screen that combines all the controls you need in one striking 7-inch colo system. It puts audio, climate and programmed shortcuts at your fingertips, all with haptic feedback you can feel.
The Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines offers a choice of three different views when "Reverse" is engaged and when backing out of parking spots, a wide angle helps reveal what's behind the ILX.
Tuned by Grammy award-winning record engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner, the ILX offers an available ELS Studio®(5) Premium Audio System. With crystal clear audio clarity, surround sound and noice cancellation technology, this audio system is a first-class experience.
With its sculpted exterior, stylish interior and advanced tech, the ILX is ready when you are.
Engineered with lateral grip to keep you secure in your seat, the NSX-inspired Ultrasuede-trimmed seats emphasize the sporty interior, while the exterior features Acura’s Diamond Pentagon grille and a gloss black rear decklid spoiler.
A Fierce Exterior
A sculpted hood and Diamond Pentagon grille highlight the dynamic front end, while the trunk and taillights round out the rear aesthetics. Exuding bumper-to-bumper power and prestige, the ILX catches your eye while turning heads..
A Bright Outlook
Illuminate your view with Jewel Eye® LED Headlights. With 4 LED outer lamps dedicated to normal lighting and 3 inner lamps for high-beam, the 7 LED projectors light up the way.
A Sleek Finish
The Acura premium paint process uses successively tinted clear coats for a noticeable rich luster. The ILX comes available in several vibrant upgrade colors, including an A-Spec® exclusive Apex Blue Pearl.
The ILX is forged from innovations found in the iconic NSX supercar offering Supercar handling in a Compact Sport Sedan.
A powerful drive combined with pioneering technology.
The Acura ILX boasts an impressive power-to-weight ratio. Which means that, for its size, it’s one of the most powerful cars in its class. ILX is equipped with a powerful 201-hp(2) i-VTEC® engine and is engineered for top notch agility.
(1) 2020 ILX Standard at $25,900 MSRP. Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
(2) 201 @ 6800 rpm SAE net
(3) CMBS with FCW cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not apply braking, and CMBS only is designed to mitigate crash forces. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage of collision mitigation. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
(4) Positioned for your comfort, the upper 8-inch display lets you find destinations and get directions using the Voice Recognition System, and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic
(5) ELS Surround® and ELS Studio® are registered trademarks of Panasonic Corporation of North America. All rights reserved.
(6) 2020 EPA MILAGE 24/34/28 (city/highway/combined) Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
(7) 2020 ILX A-Spec® at $29,750 MSRP. Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
The San Diego Acura Dealers have been closely monitoring continued developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to taking appropriate measures to protect our customers, our community and ourselves. We understand the need for safe and reliable transportation, no matter life’s situations. Our dealerships are here for your peace-of-mind in getting you where you need to go safely.
Varying by location, Service & Parts Departments are open and accepting appointments. Many stores offer the option to shop a digital showroom from the comfort of your home, with flexible solutions for test drives, signing agreements and at-home delivery of your newly purchased vehicle. Please contact your nearest dealership for more information on these options.
To ensure that our guests and employees are comfortable and safe, all Acura facilities and vehicles are extensively cleaned and sanitized. We are abiding by social distancing guidelines, avoiding direct contact between our staff and our customers alike.
Please contact the dealership closest to you for more information and how we can best serve you. Stay safe, stay well and Thank You.