PREMIUM LUXURY SEDAN
The Acura RLX features brings superior performance and a luxury feel to your driving experience.
AcuraWatch™ offers a list of safety and driver assistance systems that come standard in every 2020 Acura RLX. You’ll drive with confidence with technology like Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System and Road Departure Mitigation.
The Collision Mitigation Braking System can alert you to obstacles detected ahead. Using both radar and camera, it's programmed to provide visual alerts when it determines a crash is possible and if you don't react, it can automatically brake for you(3).
Setting the cruise control during your urban commute? Acura technology makes it possible. As with a conventional system, the available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system allows you to set a desired speed but also maintain a desired interval from the car detected ahead so you enjoy the benefits of cruise control in light traffic.
The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) uses a camera that can identify lane divisions and works proactively to keep the vehicle within a detected lane. On straight or mildly curving roads, LKAS will work to maintain the car in the center of a detected lane.
The Road Departure Mitigation system detects objects on the side of the road and helps you avoid them. When the system detects the RLX is about to leave the road, it warns the driver with an MID warning message, and on Advance models, an amber head-up warning. The system then uses the active steering function of the Lane Keeping Assist system and can automatically apply brakes if necessary to help keep you from leaving the road altogether.
The goal is simple, help protect everyone. AcuraWatch™ and these driver-assitive technologies help us realize that vision.
Giving you the ability to see more, the Surround-View Camera system delivers an unparalleled vantage point while parking. Six camera angles positioned around the vehicle assist in uncovering potential obstacles.
Our innovative parking sensors, located in the front grille and discreetly flush on the rear bumpers, can detect when the RLX is approaching an object with a series of beeps, which sound more rapidly as you get closer. Included in Advance Package.
Agile Handling Assist® uses the components of the Vehicle Stability Assist® (VSA®)(4) system to help improve handling. Active braking, usually on an inside wheel, helps you confidently handle curves with more precision.
In wet conditions, Vehicle Stability Assist® (VSA®)(4) can reduce the dangers of over- and under steering and loss of traction by applying brakes at each wheel as needed and when necessary, reducing engine power.
If the RLX detects a vehicle in the next lane’s alert zone while going over 20 MPH, an indicator appears on the side mirror. If you signal in the direction of that vehicle, the mirror indicator flashes and a warning beep sounds.(5)
A range of technology features designed to enhance every moment of every drive.
Get Info At A Glance
At a glance, you can see your speedometer readings, power distribution, warnings and other key vehicle information – each as a translucent image projected onto the lower windshield. This feature comes standard with Sport Hybrid.
The convenient GPS-Linked Tri-Zone Climate Control helps everyone stay cool or cozy, as needed. A GPS-linked(3) solar sensing system measures the sun’s position and intensity to adjust cabin temperatures. Tri-zone automatic climate control lets the driver, front, and rear passengers adjust settings for personalized comfort.
On Demand Multi-Use Display™ is an intuitive touchscreen that combines all the controls you need in one striking, 7-inch color system. It puts audio, climate, and programmed shortcuts at your fingertips, all with haptic feedback you can feel.
The Sound of Excellence
Attention all audiophiles, this was made for you. The unparalleled Krell® Audio System or the exclusive ELS Studio® Premium Audio System offer an exquisite 14-speaker layout, creating a truly immersive sound experience.
Control At Your Fingertips
All RLX models are equipped with a sleek, convenient Electronic Gear Selector. Intuitive gear selection operation uses push buttons for Drive, Neutral, and Park, and pull-levers for Reverse and the Parking Brake.
Get into the RLX and enjoy all personal space and comfort you need, no matter where you're sitting.
Room For All
Up front, the RLX provides an open, elegant space for the driver and front passenger with smart and efficient design. Premium materials and the flush, unobtrusive shape and positioning of the Electronic Gear Selector rounds out the cabin craftsmanship.
Perks of Personal Space
Rear passengers can enjoy the comfort of exceptional legroom, which exceeds that of European and Asian competitors, without sacrificing trunk space.
Hold Onto Your Seats
The ultimate in comfort and support, 2020 RLX seats offer dual heating, 12-way adjustments, and more. Available in four premium colors, each one offers contrast stitching and piping, and soft, perforated Milano Premium Leather that extends to the upper side bolsters.
Lavish To The Touch
Tactile elements heighten the RLX experience. Elegant wood-grain and metallic finishes complement each interior color, with supple leather sweeping throughout the cabin. Contrast stitching and illuminated storage compartments provide the finishing touches.
A soft, double-hinged armrest enables easy storage access for both driver and front passenger. The illuminated center console also has a convenient sliding smartphone tray with direct access to USB charging ports.
The RLX does more than just express Precision Crafted Performance—it defines it.
The 3-Motor Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® system shares supercar DNA with the NSX to deliver instant torque and a luxuriously smooth ride. On curves, Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ sends and regenerates power from the rear wheels like no other vehicle in its class. It all adds up to an intuitive, powerful driving experience.
Improved handling reaches a turning point with Precision All-Wheel Steer™, which adjusts rear wheel toe angles to complement the front wheels. The result is more stability at high speeds, more precise steering when turning, and an improved braking distance.
Electric power accelerates the RLX in an instant. The 3-Motor Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® lets you experience unparalleled control and on-rails handling that gives you an unforgettable connection with the road.
(1) 2020 RLX Technology starting at $54,900 MSRP. 2020 RLX Advance starting at $61,900 MSRP. Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
(2) RLX V-6 P-AWS 310 HP @ 6500 rpm SAE net. RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® 377HP - Horsepower and torque figures includes the maximum power of the engine and all motors combined that can be produced at any one time. Not SAE net.
(3) Acura Navigation System and related features available only in the United States, Puerto Rico and parts of Canada. See your local Acura dealer for information regarding navigation system area coverage.
(4) VSA is not a substitute for safe driving. It cannot correct the vehicles course in every situation or compensate for reckless driving. Control of the vehicle always remains with the driver.
(5) The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
(6) RLX V-6 P-AWS 20/29/23 (city/hwy/combined). RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD 28/29/28 (city/hwy/combined). Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
(7) RLX V-6 P-AWS 310 HP @ 6500 rpm SAE net. RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® 377HP - Horsepower and torque figures includes the maximum power of the engine and all motors combined that can be produced at any one time. Not SAE net.