The 2022 RDX with seductive styling, high performance and advanced technology, is the perfect balance of luxury and functionality.
AcuraWatch™ offers a list of safety and driver assistance systems that come standard in every 2022 Acura RDX. You’ll drive with confidence with technology like Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist System and Road Departure Mitigation.
The Collision Mitigation Braking System can alert you to obstacles detected ahead. Using both radar and camera, it's programmed to provide visual alerts when it determines a crash is possible and if you don't react, it can automatically brake for you
Setting the cruise control during your urban commute? Acura technology makes it possible. As with a conventional system, the available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system allows you to set a desired speed but also maintain a desired interval from the car detected ahead so you enjoy the benefits of cruise control in light traffic.
The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) uses a camera that can identify lane divisions and works proactively to keep the vehicle within a detected lane. On straight or mildly curving roads, LKAS will work to maintain the car in the center of a detected lane.
The Road Departure Mitigation system detects objects on the side of the road and helps you avoid them. When the system detects the RDX is about to leave the road, it warns the driver with an MID warning message, and on Advance models, an amber head-up warning. The system then uses the active steering function of the Lane Keeping Assist system and can automatically apply brakes if necessary to help keep you from leaving the road altogether.
Get to know the innovative, user-friendly tech that's all about enhancing your drive.
Connect with Apple
The RDX keeps you connected to your smartphone and favorite apps with standard Apple CarPlay®(3) Integration. Combined with the True Touchpad Interface, operating your iPhone®(4) safely just got more convenient.
Connect with Android
Android Auto™(5) integration standard on all RDX packages keeps users connected with apps for maps, texts, emails, and music on their compatible Android device. Appearing seamlessly right on the 10.2-inch full HD center display, Android Auto is easily controlled with the True Touchpad Interface™.
Turn your RDX into a powerful Wi-Fi Hotspot(6) with available data plans from AT&T. Stream, play, and share on the road with up to 7 connected mobile devices.
Rear Camera Systems
TEvery RDX comes with the Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines(7) with three selectable views. The Advanced Package includes the Surround-View Camera System that provides a more robust 360-degree display of your surroundings, allowing for precise parking in demanding situations.
The available Acura/ELS Studio 3D®(10) Premium Audio System, engineered by Grammy Award–winning recording producer Elliot Scheiner, brings your favorite songs and sounds to life with 16 speakers including 4 in the headliner.
The RDX is designed to help you make the most of your drive in a variety of conditions.
Get ready to conquer every corner. The 2022 RDX is available with Super-Handling All Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) which takes handling to a whole new level. It helps you stay stable and balanced in the corners and maintain better grip while offering a precise ride.
Comfortable doesn’t have to mean dull. Whether you want to take a spirited drive or just have a relaxing commute, the RDX platform will fulfill all your needs. It features a stiffened body and sophisticated chassis that helps RDX keep the ride smooth, no matter what mood you’re in.
The available Adaptive Damper System allows the RDX to adjust suspension responsiveness in a split second. Soft and comfortable during highway cruising, yet firm when the road requires high-performance handling. Fun when you want it and comfort when you need it.
The Dual Pinion, Variable Ration Electric Power Sterring on the 2022 RDX allows you to get a lighter, deft feel at slow speeds, but also a sense of stability at higher speeds. Now you might want to take the long way home, or at least the curvy one.
With a turn of a dial the Integrated Dynamics System (IDS), standard on the RDX, delivers four dynamic drive modes to match the mood you’re in – Comfort, Snow, Sport and Sport+.
When you want to relax, select Comfort mode. You’ll get an improved ride that is the perfect balance between comfort and performance
When the winter season arrives, Snow mode on the RDX is designed to give you added confidence on roads by controlling the amount of power that goes to each wheel.
Sport mode adds more excitement with a heightened throttle response and a more pronounced engine note.
Get ready for your heart to race and your pulse to quicken. Sport+ adds much more aggressive shift points, increased steering response, and puts your paddle shifters in full manual mode. This is the ideal setting for spirited driving and perfect for those times when you want to escape.
The RDX offers a 272-HP(2) turbocharged 2.0-liter engine and available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®). The most sophisticated SH-AWD system yet, the torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system delivers more accurate handling for all road conditions.
The RDX is packing a direct-injected 16-Valve, 2.0-Liter DOHC VTEC® turbocharged power plant. There is 272 horsepower(2) and 280 lb.-ft. of torque(9), which means quicker acceleration and sharper throttle response.
The 2022 RDX's turbocharged engine is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. This setup takes full advantage of the turbo engine's low-end torque and, whether you are in automatic mode or using the steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, gear changes are quick and seamless.
Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) is the ultimate sport handling choice for the RDX. Offering high-performance dry-road handling while providing all-weather advantages of a all-wheel drive. By continuously directing engine power to match weight distribution, available traction, driver input and other conditions, SH-AWD provides seamless power transitions and liberating agility.
(1) Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,095 and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,195.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Premium Paint colors are $500 and not included. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
(2) 272 @ 6500 rpm SAE net
(4) CarPlay®, Siri, iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
(6) Requires AT&T data plan. Learn more about available data plans here. Coverage & service not available everywhere. Fees, terms & restrictions apply.
(7) Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
(8) 2022 RDX EPA MPG RATING: RDX FWD 22 / 28 / 24 (city / hwy / combined). RDX FWD A-Spec® 22 / 27 / 24 (city / hwy / combined). RDX SH-AWD 21 / 27 / 23 (city / hwy / combined). RDX SH-AWD A-Spec® 21 / 26 / 23 (city / hwy / combined) Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
(9) RDX TORQUE: @ 1600-4500 rpm SAE net
(10) ELS Surround® and ELS STUDIO® are registered trademarks of Panasonic Corporation of North America. All rights reserved.